Tuesday, March 30, 2010

making a change...

March 30, 2010

Today, I decided that I will be making more regular posts on my blog. I have not been on here on forever, to post anyway. I always look at pictures and posts on my sister's blog, but I never put anything on mine. With my new camera that loves to take pictures, I will try to be more active in posting. Realistically, I think it will be about once a week but keep checking!

Right now, I am taking a break from painting in my room at my parents' house. When I am done with it, hopefully it will look completely different and no longer like my little teenage room that hadn't been touched. Hopefully, I will be finished painting tomorrow, so I can put everything back into place and post the "after" pictures.

I want to post a bunch of pictures today, but since they take so long to upload, I know I won't be able to post all that I want on my break. I mean I have at least a year and a half worth of writing and pictures to get you caught up on my life today.

I am going to post a few current pictures and then the "before" pictures of my room. Over the next few days, we shall go back in time with more pictures and get the past covered. Have a wonderful day! It is beautiful here in East Texas today.

"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'" Isaiah 30:21

No comments: