Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Room progress...



St Patty's Day





Girls Night with Taylor, Anna, and Hazel








50th Birthday cake I did-muy deliciosos!




Flowers I sent to Chris-for one of the days on the love dare
just to let him know I was thinking about him.







The night I got my new diamond earrings-just because. Aren't they beautiful?





Still working. Slowly coming along. I should be finished by tomorrow amd back to post with before and after pictures. Right now, the bedding is being laundered and the bedskirt dyed. Hopefully, that will all be ready to go by tomorrow, so I can put it on and take pictures for you. Looking a lot better so far.

For now, I will just post a few more pictures from recent adventures in my life.


"When he sees all that is accomplished by his anguish, he will be satisfied." Isaiah 53:11a

No comments: